Yii Framework helps Web developers build complex applications and deliver them on-time.
Yii comes with rich features: MVC, DAO/ActiveRecord, I18N/L10N, caching, authentication and role-based access control, scaffolding, testing, etc. It can reduce your development time significantly.
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
- Database Access Objects (DAO), Query Builder, and Active Record
- Form input and validation
- AJAX-enabled widgets
- Authentication and authorization
- Skinning and theming
- Web services
- Internationalization (I18N) and localization (L10N)
- Layered caching scheme
- Error handling and logging
- Unit and functionality testing
- Automatic code generation
- Compliance to XHTML
- Purely object-oriented
- Friendly with third-party code
- Detailed documentation
- Extension library
Softaculous & YiiFramework
Softaculous helps developers install and update YiiFramework as new versions come along, taking backups as it goes.
This is just another way of ensuring re-deliverable quality whilst saving you time.