Comodo Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Providing powerful, real-time protection for web applications and websites!
Web applications are the back-end components that power any online business. They are used to power many of the features that visitors have come to take for granted on a website, including webmail, online eCommerce carts, SaaS (software-as-a-service), payment gateways, forums, dynamic content, social media functionality and much more.
No one can afford a security breach of their web application!
A security breach can have devastating implications for the site owner, including site downtime, loss of corporate data and even theft of confidential customer information, not to mention the reputational damage.
Web applications must be effectively protected against attack at all times. Comodo Web Application Firewall (CWAF) provides powerful, real-time protection for web applications and websites running on Apache, LiteSpeed, NGINX and Linux based web servers.
CWAF supports ModSecurity (aka ModSec) rules, providing advanced filtering, security and intrusion protection.
Why you need it?:
- (CWAF + CageFS + SSL & Dedicated IP = PCI compliant)
Why did UnixGuru Hosting choose COMODO WAF?
- Ease of configuration (Lets us easy choose which rules to apply and which to leave out.)
- Flexibility (Individual Rules can be switched on or off per domain)
- Regular updates (Help thwart the latest threats)
- Compatibility (works with Apache, LiteSpeed & NGINX)
- Specials rules for WordPress, Joomla & Drupal plugins stop many exploitable vulnerabilities.