LiteSpeed PrestaShop Hosting Specialists
The Prestashop e-Commerce Solution was built to take advantage of essential Web 2.0 innovations such as dynamic AJAX-powered features and next-generation ergonomy.
Easy to use, PrestaShop guides users through your product catalog, intelligently and effortlessly, turning intrigued visitors into paying customers.
30-days Moneyback Guarantee for All Hosting Plans
Why an ES (Elastic-Sites) Package?
- 1 to 16 CPU Cores*
- 2 to 32GB of Memory*
- Dedicated IP, so your emails are never subject to blacklisting because of the behaviour of other tenants.
- SSD MySQL Database (with 128GB Ram & 16 CPU Cores)
* For use with PHP Processes
Why host your PrestaShop with UnixGuru?
Firstly there are multiple factors to take into consideration.
Secure PrestaShop Hosting
Because our shared hosting platform uses CloudLinux, each client is placed in their own LVE (Virtual Lightweight Environment) with CageFS.
They are only able to access their own virtual file system containing their own OS and data files.
If an LVE is ever compromised, say with a discovered weak password, any damage is limited to that particular customer/LVE and cannot spread throughout the system.
Once the system compromise has been detected a restore can happen, for the data files, and all of the system binaries in the “Cage” can be replaced with a single command.
This virtual filesystem helps towards PCI compliance.
Performance PrestaShop Hosting
Providing your visitors with the fastest and most stable shopping experience is vital to your site’s success.
Having spent the effort in getting your visitors to your site, the last thing you want is your visitors abandoning their carts before becoming customers due to slow site speeds.
The Elastic-Sites CloudLinux containers for PrestaShop also have a much higher I/O limit than basic hosting, this is to allow for the size of shops.
Patchman automated vulnerability patching
PrestaShop is often targeted by hackers, who look for old versions of PrestaShop that are vulnerable to attack and compromise. Customers are often unwilling to keep their sites up to date, as updates can often break websites.
However, unpatched websites will eventually be compromised and will be broken anyway.
Patchman detects PrestaShop code which is vulnerable and patches the vulnerability rather than forcing customers to upgrade. Automatically informing the customer of vulnerabilities, it gives them the option of fixing the issue themselves, but will eventually automatically patch the vulnerability.
Keeping customer sites intact minimises the chance of reputation loss, which can so often occur should your site become compromised.
Keeping sites safe, automatically, seriously decreases downtime due to compromise, and keeps server resources for your code, rather than a hackers malicious code.
Read more about Patchman
Premium Hosting has Dedicated IP as standard
On UnixGuru Hosting, the email for your domain gets sent out from and delivered to your IP address.
By having a dedicated IP Address you are guaranteeing that your email for your domain will never be blacklisted due to the behaviour of the other tenants.
A dedicated IP is no longer necessary for an SSL certificate, but it does allow for customers using old browsers that don’t support SNI with SSL certificates.
(i.e. Windows XP customers)
How the Best PrestaShop Hosting is delivered.
PrestaShop is an ideal application to run on UnixGuru Hosting.
Our PrestaShop hosting uses LiteSpeed Webserver which is 9 x faster than Apache at transferring static files and uses 85% less memory, so you can serve more customers.
Our systems fully support PrestaShop
Our hosting meets or exceeds the pre-requisites as laid down by PrestaShop
- Web server: Apache 1.x, Apache 2.x or Nginx (Apache 2.4.x with NGINX)
- PHP: 5.1 or later (Choice of PHP 5.1, 5.2 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 [Default], 7.0 or &.1)
- PHP Memory Limit: 64MB (1024MB)
- PHP Modules: GD, cURL, SimpleXML, SOAP
- Optional PHP Modules for performance: MemCached, mcrypt PHP extension
- MySQL: 5.1 or later (MariaDB 10.1.22)
- Our ECommerce hosting provides a Dedicated IP as standard.
Softaculous One-Click PrestaShop Install
- Our Softaculous one-click install of PrestaShop saves you hours of downloading & uploading tens of thousands of files and allows you to skip the involved installation process for a fast, fuss-free e-commerce store every time.
- Also notifying you of available upgrades, it allows provided one-click upgraded, making easily restorable backups of the working copy just in case.
(Please not the demo is not hosted at UnixGuru)
Using our fast European network we are able to host your application in any of 14 European zones.
Allowing us to provide:
- British PrestaShop Hosting
- Belgian PrestaShop Hosting
- Czech PrestaShop Hosting
- Dutch PrestaShop Hosting
- Finnish PrestaShop Hosting
- French PrestaShop Hosting
- German PrestaShop Hosting
- Irish PrestaShop Hosting
- Italian PrestaShop Hosting
- Lithuanian PrestaShop Hosting
- Polish PrestaShop Hosting
- Portuguese PrestaShop Hosting
- Spanish PrestaShop Hosting
Each domain can be in a different zone.